Private balloon rides are today's most popular activity in Cappadocia. Because prices of balloon flights have significantly dropped as virus hits tourism, private balloon rides have become fairly affordable.
Private balloon rides are today's most popular activity in Cappadocia. Because prices of balloon flights have significantly dropped as virus hits tourism, private balloon rides have become fairly affordable. It used to cost more than €3000 before the pandemic. But now, private balloon deals dropped an average of %60 in 2020 in Cappadocia.
Upgrading a standard balloon flight to a private balloon flight has never been this cheap. It is now possible to book a private balloon ride in Cappadocia for just €1000. Travellers who want to avoid crowds prefer private balloon rides over standard ones. Nowadays, more than 20 balloons rise through skies for private flights every day in Cappadocia. Don't miss the chance to go on a sunrise private balloon flight over the surrealistic Cappadocia landscape.
Private Balloon Flight Itinerary:
1) Get picked up from the address of your accommodation in Cappadocia with a mini-van.
2) Witness the inflation of your balloon and take amazing pictures.
3) Rise from the best launch site of Cappadocia enclosed by fairy chimneys.
4) Enjoy a marvellous bird's eye view of Cappadocia with the glass of champagne in the skies of Cappadocia.
5) Get dropped back to your hotel after the flight by a mini-van.
Duration of private balloon flights changes between 1 and 1.5 hours, depending on with which operator you've booked your flight. To learn more about the details of our private flights, please visit our flight page.