- In booking your flight with URGUP BALLOONS LTD. you agree to listen carefully and obey your pilot’s instructions at all times. All booking requests are subject to availability. All flights are weather permitting. In case of cancellation by URGUP BALLOONS LTD. due to weather, a full refund will be provided.
- All pick up and drop off locations and times published are an estimate only and are subject to change at short notice due to external factors such as road closures, traffic, adverse weather conditions and maintenance
- Rates are quoted in Euro and valid for flight programs commencing 16th of September 2016 until 31st May 2017. Rate can be subject to change at the discretion of the Company. Payment by VISA or MASTERCARD usage: Guests using the website who are minor /under the age of 18 shall not transact on the website. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Turkey. We accept payments online using Visa , MasterCard credit/debit card.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment. We will not deal or provide any flights to any of The Office of Foreign Assets Control sanctions countries in accordance with the law of Turkey.
- The Company has the right to refuse to carry a passenger whose behaviour is detrimental to the enjoyment of the others, you agree to accept the authority of the Pilot decision. Our staff are entitled to a safe flight environment. Any threats to safety, being physical or verbal, or inappropriate behaviour may result in removal from the trip. If the Pilot requires a guest to leave the flight, no refunds will be given and that passenger will be responsible for his own flight costs.
Passengers we are unable to fly
- Ladies more than 3 months pregnant
- Children less than 5 years of age
- Anyone more than 70 years of age
- Serious heart problems or any other medical conditions will not be suitable for this trip
- Anyone who had major surgery recently within the last 6 months
- Anyone that has had a broken leg/arm
- Anyone who suffers from chronic back or neck pain or injuries
- Phobia in height
- Disabilities covering mental health and emotional / Physical disabilities
- Also all passengers should sign the declaration that he/ she doesn’t have the above problems (Mandatory)
Your payment includes the following:
- Transfers to and from the take-off site.*
- Approximate one hour balloon flight depend on the weather.
- Hot or Cold refreshments before take off (water, soft drinks, juices or tea , coffee)
- Flight Certificate or gift depend on the flight type.
- This is a sharing rate from 10-24 people in one basket.
* Visitors to Cappadocia
- If you are staying in a hotel within Cappadocia region area, kindly provide us with your hotel name, room number and contact number as we need to call you for the exact pick up time.
Pick-up times schedule usually from Cappadocia Hotels & Meeting point:
September - November:
December - February:
March - May:
June - September:
- If we call and are unable to reach you, we will leave a written message with the reception/operator, to be delivered to your room.
- If you have not received a written message from Urgup Balloons Ltd. by 8.30pm the evening before your flight, please check with your Hotel ! or contact us on +90 532 400 07 70
- It is an early morning flight.
- Wear comfortable clothing, as you will be climbing in and out of the basket.
- You should be able to climb in and out of the basket and stand unaided for at least one hour.
- If you are late you will be left behind and you will be charged in full as a no-show.
- We will be calling you directly the evening before your flight to confirm your exact pick up time. If you do not receive a phone call or a message from us by 8:30 pm, please contact us +90 532 400 07 70
- Transfers are done using outsource brand new Mercedes or VW vans.
- In the case of voluntary cancellation, you're not entitled to claim a refund for your booking. The amount of the cancellation fee will be as specified in the Service Fee Schedule and at the Company's sole discretion.